Online privacy and security:
Identity theft represents a threat to privacy when it involves the theft or assumption of the identity of a living person. While it is appropriate to introduce laws that criminalise identity theft, privacy laws may also assist in preventing the theft of a person’s identity and minimising the harm caused by identity theft after it has occurred. Identity theft can be committed for a number of reasons. For example the assumption of another person’s identity can facilitate the commission of identity crimes, including identity fraud, people smuggling and terrorism offences. Initiatives aimed at preventing identity theft generally aim to:
- Educate individuals about how to minimise the risk of identity theft.
- Enhance the security features of identification documents so that they cannot be altered or forged.
- Strengthen the procedures used to authenticate the identity of individuals engaging in transactions with agencies or organisations.
These two images are inspirational because it shows just how far man will push himself to reach his goal.
Both these images feature a strong visual message. The first image depicts two cigarettes as a shotgun, symbolising how dangerous they are. The second picture depicts two kids dressed in pilot gear, pretending to be planes, representing their desire to fly one day.
The Golden ratio is a special number found by dividing a line into two parts so that the longer part divided by the smaller part is also equal to the whole length divided by the longer part.
This is Unrestricted stock. You can use for prints, on other websites and commercial uses too.
Just remember to credit me and give me a link to your work.
You can also use if you are not a member of DA. This applies to all my stock.
you may not use my stock to create stock
– Credit me in your Description with SerapStock
– Send me a NOTE with a link to your finished work.
– dont just change colours and hue/saturation, levels, desaturation etc.. and call it Photomanipulation, coz its NOT, some effort on your works wont harm you.
– Dont put it in the “Photography” section!!!!
– i give permission to all Deviants to use my Stock and Textures in Prints, you can also use them outside of Deviantart for commercial purpose
EXCEPT REDISTRIBUTING IT AS STOCK SOMEWHERE ELSE!!! DONT SELL IT AS STOCK!
– oh and… dont claim them as your own
Anti-glare monitors are designed to cut down the amount of light reflected off the display. Reflected light or glare can cause fatigue to the eyes and reduces the contrast, colours and sharpness of the display. Anti-glare monitors make viewing a display more pleasant for most people, and reduces eyestrain.
Most LCD monitors have an anti-glare screen, though there are two types that have different advantages. The most common type is the matte finish display. This anti-glare monitor works by using the rough matte surface of the display to scatter light, rather than allowing it to reflect off a smooth surface.
A deadline is the absolute latest time when a task must be finished and handed in. Breaking a deadline can have many different consequences, e.g. breaking a deadline can result in the people who needed the task completed missing their own deadlines.